Friday, January 27, 2012

he still haunts...

image source: favin.com

I couldn't help it. When I read the post 'The Ghost of Love', I just have to share.

I never had him, B. We had never talked about us. We were just together for the sake of being together. He had me and I had him. We thought it was enough. Then, he wanted more and I wanted more too. But we were just too stubborn to let it go, we refused to give each other what we wanted and eventually we separated ways. It's been 3 months since I talked to B. He moved on and so did I.

But I cannot stop thinking about him since. Everywhere I go, I am reminded of him. Even when I daydream, my mind wonders to him. I cannot stop myself. God! Help me!

There's this new guy, M, that I am seeing right now. M was perfect for me. He's nice to me and he dotes on me. He takes good care of me and even attempts romantic gestures to sweep me off my feet. Yet everything he does makes me unhappy. Every time he tries to be nice to me, I just wish it was B instead. B is a past to me. He has to be.

I need him to go away. I need him to stop haunting me. I need to move on.

No comments: