Tuesday, January 03, 2012

What can I do to get one more chance?



I had so many opportunities and yet I ruin it with my own desires. I chose to leave. I chose to give up. I chose to not see you again. Yet the news of you leaving me for good was too much for me to handle. I couldn't believe that you gave up so easily. I'm such a bitch. Who am I to think that you will wait for me for good?

I have to let it go. I have to let it pass. I have to forget you. But bloody technology, no matter how far you are, I still hear from you. I still receive updates of you. I still see you online. I couldn't stop myself from texting you. I couldn't stop myself from checking your Facebook all the time. I couldn't stop myself from checking whether you are online every now and then. I couldn't stop myself from thinking of you.

Now that you are gone with someone else, I should move on to. But everywhere I go reminds me of you. Darn! What the hell do I want? I was the one who let you go and now I feel like shit. Hell yeah! I miss you.

I want to be with you again. Please give me one more chance. Please come back, darling.

- F

No comments: