Thursday, May 05, 2011

searching...


I am in my midst twenties and I am a relatively young lady compared to my peers. It has always been like this - I'll be the youngest in my group. And maybe for that reason, I was never in a rush. 

I'm single and always have been. I have men courting me but they ain't my type. Yet, when people ask me what's my type, I have no answer. I just say when the right one is here, it's here. But I think I'm slowly not buying that idea anymore. I feel left out when most of your peers are moving on. Endless wedding invitations and baby showers make me jealous and I really hope my soulmate will come soon. 

And I make the decision, I'm not waiting anymore. I'll seek out to my soulmate. I will go look for him or her and make things work. I will love him or her and even if it might break my heart. Impulses or not, I'm leaving the country to see the color of my soul.

No comments: