Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I need time...


I need time to walk out of your shadow. I never dare to admit nor face it. I simply avoided it.

Years ago, I liked you yet the stupid and coward me decided to withdraw and avoid all confrontations. It resulted in the regrets and jealousy built over years. I didn't have the courage to love and I can't blame anyone else.

I have moved on and found someone. Someone that will eventually break my heart for sure. Yet, I head right in because I deserve to be punished. I dun deserved to be loved. And I saw you...

The drunkard moments surfaced all the emotions buried over years. I never had a chance to get over you. I just removed myself from you. The crying...the confession...I'm such a pain!

It's awkward now but I guess it's good. I have finally dealt with you. it's time to walk out of your shadow.




No comments: