Sunday, February 27, 2011

if...♥

Whenever I’m with you, I feel safe. Whenever I talk to you, I feel defenseless. I know you are my best girlfriend and what more can I expect from you. We spend so much time together and yet I miss you.

But now, there's something that stood between us. I feel jealous. I feel upset. You forgot about me. I’m no longer important. You label our love uncommon.

I thought of something.
Nothing bad.
About the meaning of love
Who love and who doesn't
What's right and what's wrong
I love you...these 3 words
They are not for aplomb
But people say our love is too liberal
I disagree

I'm still thinking about that thing
If you can't control yourself from missing me
If you be honest to yourself 
If you decide to follow your feelings for once
Let's just believe in love completely
If you say we have each other
If you start to believe in our uncommon love 
If you can give me that one 'if'
I will love you with all my heart, with all my soul.

No comments: