Sunday, February 13, 2011

A night in Pump Room

Memories flashed back. I remembered him. I remembered his touch. I remembered his embrace. I missed him.

It's over. 3 years and still counting. We're over. It's impossible between us, I know. But there's just this part of me in denial.

It's impossible between us, it's also impossible for me to forget you. Our song. Our table. Our 2 years. I forbid myself from thinking of you. I told myself not to go there. But I had to be there tonight. And it just keep coming back.

When you saw me with another guy, you had that look in your eye. I saw. He saw too. It's been so long. But we both know we can't let go.

I will move on. You'll not see me. We won't be in touched. Let's leave each other alone. Goodbye my first love. Goodbye my man.

No comments: