Wednesday, February 23, 2011

distance

You came and look for me in Singapore after we met in Bali. We went on dates. You courted me. I enjoyed the wooing.

You went back to Manila. You left me back here alone. We talked everyday though you weren't here physically. You make a point to send me a text everyday. I'm touched. I'm glad.

But it's not working. The times you weren't here, i don't think of you. I didn't miss you that much. i moved on with life and did what i want. i were seeing others.

There was nothing between the both of us anyway. We are just friends who share certain chemistry. You have your life and i have mine. it never cross me that we could really be together especially with the distance between us.You beg to differ. You came to Singapore and talked me out of it. i listened but did not agree. There was no agreement. There was no conclusion.

Now, i'm visiting your country in 2 days. The real reason i am there maybe coz i want to see you. i just want to feel my heart beats when i look into your eyes. would i miss a beat? would the distance be shortened?

No comments: