Saturday, June 18, 2011

For you, I will not...


For you, I will not keep checking my phone to see if you have called or texted me. 
For you, I will not log in to my email every 5 minute hoping your name will appear in my inbox. 
For you, I will not stalk you on Facebook and all the females in your friends' list. 
For you, I will not hang out with my friends at your favorite haunt and hope you are somewhere near. 
For you, I will not doll myself in clothes that you like just to get a second look from you. 
For you, I will not ask around my friends how much they know you & think about you. 
For you, I will not talk about you all day long. 
For you, I will not search for your smell on my pillow despite you have left a month ago. 
For you, I will not wish you were the only one I wanna be with yesterday. 
For you, I will not take a picture of myself smiling to tell you how much you make me smile. 
For you, I will not try to see if you were the driver when I see the same car model when it drove past me.
For you, I will not think of you for every little thing I do and that reminds me of you. 
For you, I will not imagine myself kissing you even when it's someone else I'm kissing. 
For you, I will not cry when you don't think, miss or even look at me anymore. 

For you, I will not ...

No comments: