Thursday, October 06, 2011

1 + 1 = ?



A simple equation but the answer varies; love naturally just makes things complicated. But I don't like the complications.

I learnt from my past relationships. I was hurt and left with a broken heart. But I never give up and after each relationship; I know what I want and what I don't want. The technicality is there. I know what I want and am as simple as 1+1. It can't go that wrong. I was looking around and no one could give me the answer to the equation till she appeared into my life.

For 4 years, we were online friends. We have never met and we have nothing to hide. She's a friend that I can share my problems and woes. I have nothing to hide coz I'm not going to meet her and she doesn't know who I am. She shared her problem with me too. She was real and honest. She didn’t hide anything. We were real.

It was till last year that when I was visiting her country and working there, things between us changed. We met and it changed our life. She was the answer to the equation. It was that simple. No gimmicks. No dramas. No doubts. She was the one. Amazingly, she felt the same way too. We went through enough in our love life and that we didn’t want to waste anymore time. We were together and we got married after a year.

Many people questioned about our hasty decision but I told them I never been so sure about something.

1+1 = US

No comments: